 Trains / 20023 (-5)
  May Meeting Report

The May Meeting Report is now up on the website. A full debrief of the meeting, along with pictures of a number of great creations. Intercity housing, elevated trains, moonbase modules, Brick Quest monsters, and space creations. (URL) the May 6th (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Farm MOC.

(...) Well we all copy nice ideas from each other (some even without even remembering we saw it somewhere), anyway that's the idea behind Lugnet (...) What do you mean one day? If you hadn't mentioned that it was your first MOC I'm sure nobody would (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) I think in order to maintain the correct distance between parallel tracks in layouts constructed with regular LEGO track pieces, anyone making these would have to use the same spacing. I think it allows these custom type pieces to be more (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) Just to forestall any questions... In which Matt asked my opinion, and I gave it, as just another user, nothing more. I think what was outlined is correct but it IS a fuzzy area. I just hope if these ever go up again I hear about it, or (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Christner writes: <snip> (...) I'd say the $80 was quite reasonable, and the lack of response should not be read as a lack of interest. Probably most of the train folk are like me, and don't often (or ever) check (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact