 Trains / 20008
  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) I would also have bid, had I known about these. Unfortunately, I don't check market.auction very regularly. Would it have been permissible (TOS-wise) to say in .trains, "I just built these new custom switches. Also, I'll be auctioning them (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made