 Trains / 19758
Re: 7-wide Swiss Re 4/4 Electric Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:05:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
After modeling the (impossible-to-build) 7-wide passenger coaches with hinge
shovel scoop bits, I stuck to 7-wide for a go at a Swiss Re 4/4.

Looks very nice, but like you said, a little tall compared to the real one.
Nice detailing though. And those 7-wide coaches look nice behind it too.
Too bad S@H wouldn't give us more colours in train doors and windows.
I can only imagine the day an exotic colour like brown became available. :-)
Play well.

Tim Strutt