 Trains / 19653
19652  |  19654
Subject:
100-Ton Hopper Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:42:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greatings,

I recently completed a MOC of 100-Ton Hopper car. I modeled it after a
"Proto 1000 Series" HO scale kit I borrowed from my brother. I wasn't able
to get the ribbing to line up in the middle of the car and I think the
wheels could benefit from a spring between them. Otherwise, I think it came
out fairly well.

Comments, questions and criticisms are welcome.

Brian Stokes
SCLTC