 Trains / 19654
Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 06:01:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Stokes writes:
Greatings,

I recently completed a MOC of 100-Ton Hopper car. I modeled it after a
"Proto 1000 Series" HO scale kit I borrowed from my brother. I wasn't able
to get the ribbing to line up in the middle of the car and I think the
wheels could benefit from a spring between them. Otherwise, I think it came
out fairly well.

Comments, questions and criticisms are welcome.

Hey, nice work... I like how you managed to get the ribs daintier by going
sideways.

I think this shot: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=360726 is
my fave for two reasons.... minifig eye view (looking up a bit) is always a
cool angle... AND you've got the train poster in the shot!