 Trains / 19623 (-5)
  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!

(...) How about an alternative available through Shop-At-Home that doesn't include the power supply and regulator? Or track even? 4511 looks good, though I think I might pass. Nice to see a Lego figure boarding a train with a valid ticket for once (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!

(...) Hi, Nice pictures but there's something i notice on the two new train sets : Both will be equiped with a speed regulator,(another speed regulator i pay for to end up on the shellf) and the 4511 seems to be only a circle track [no straigts]. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 0-4-0 Switcher

I smell another poster! What a great engine! Wonderful detail, has a compact yet strong look. After spending a ton of time designing my last steamer from scratch, I was wondering if you got any instructions! This is one that I'd love to run on my (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!

Hello again LEGO® train fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO Train sets. (set numbers 4511 through 4514) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: 0-4-0 Switcher

Sweet model. I will definately have to incorporate some of those ideas into something. Better yet, how would you feel about making an LDR file of this and sharing it out??? <hint> Really nice work!!!! (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact