 Trains / 19566
Re: Monorail fleet - to dispel a vicious rumour ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Wow! That is really cool. I particularly like the red one.
Thanks

How the heck did you hook up a third car?
with a "1x4 plate with ball joint" into a "2x2 plate with socket", you can
see the ball joint here
its not my idea though - search for "monorail six car" in this group and you
will find one twice as long!

There are ldr files in that directory as well

William