 Trains / 19565
Re: Monorail fleet - to dispel a vicious rumour ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, William Howard writes:
... that I can't build them all at the same time!

(And also that we never get sun in the UK!)

regards

William

Wow! That is really cool. I particularly like the red one. How the heck did you
hook up a third car?

-Mike Petrucelli