 Trains / 19506
19505  |  19507
Subject:
4534 on Lego Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:21:34 GMT

I was just looking at the Lego Shop At Home page today and noticed the 4534
on the trains page
<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BC0163ED5%2D50A5%2D11D7%2D80A3%2D00065BA09B53%7D&OrderBy=0&CatID=%7B1C5855E5%2D6C41%2D4E91%2D94B1%2DE3DD68BDE7FB%7D>.

I thought that Lego was only producing this set for Target stores.  Will
this mean that Lego will have this set as a "regular" set for a year, or
two?  I would rather see Lego Direct put together another set like the Super
Chief and stop producing sets that have relatively no meaning except for
parts like the extra straits, a motor, a lighting kit, and another speed
regulator (like I really need another one of those!)

-John