 Trains / 19505
Re: Bi-level commuter train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:51:05 GMT

found it!

also hears some 8 wide ideas

http://www.niltc.org/events/shows/2003-03-harper/brian/?image=1
http://www.niltc.org/events/shows/2003-03-harper/brian/?image=3
http://www.niltc.org/events/shows/2002-06-stcharles/trains/?image=18

ondrew
niltc

In lugnet.trains, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
I'm looking for bi-level commuter trains. I'm working on one and want to see
some reference pic of both real trains and LEGO models.

I know Robert of SCLTC build some of James Mathis' designs with a couple
alterations, including a blue-gray-teal one, pics?

Thanks!

SteveB

I don't know if anyone has tried modelling this one, but a quick search
revealed this link to some pictures of the GO Transit train cars that run
east and west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
http://natransit.com/gtabus/go/go-train1.html
Play well.

Tim Strutt