 Trains / 19433 (-5)
  Re: Train company logos

Great idea - both. The site however seems to down at the moment :-) Sonnich Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HB15po.Jwt@lugnet.com... (...) reference (...) it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Origin of the Fallen Flag idea for LTC logos (wasRe: Train company logos

(...) Uh, must have been an implanted memory... (...) Okay, in a shocking display of amnesic modesty, *I* was the first to create a FF logo for an LTC (GMLTC). I don't remember how I came up with the idea-- I thought I had gotten it from JT, but the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Shaun Sullivan Makes News: Hudson in Official LEGO(R) Press Release!

(...) WOW! Congrats Shaun! Very cool, very cool indeed! I also noticed they put a link to Lugnet in there - I would think doing that would be shaky considering the past events with the AFOL discount code and logo in the mag. If things have been (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train company logos

(...) If I actually said that, think of what it would do to John's head. So no I am not saying that. Connecting the dots is left as an exercise to the reader. Certainly there are a few non fallen flag logos in the bunch that are nice enough indeed, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: N de M QR-1

(...) Pretty good, considering the size. Despite being double-motored, it still seems to have a weak drawbar pull. If both motors were under the boiler, it'd probably be better. (...) I hadn't noticed the discrepancy in the cab length until you (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact