 Trains / 19431
Re: Shaun Sullivan Makes News: Hudson in Official LEGO(R) Press Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Congratulations, Shaun!

Read an official LEGO(R) Press Release about Shaun's 4-6-4 Hudson:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=628

later,
James Mathis

WOW! Congrats Shaun! Very cool, very cool indeed!

I also noticed they put a link to Lugnet in there - I would think doing that
would be shaky considering the past events with the AFOL discount code and
logo in the mag. If things have been worket out then thats good news!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com