 Trains / 19398
Re: Shaun Sullivan Makes News: Hudson in Official LEGO(R) Press Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Congratulations, Shaun!

Read an official LEGO(R) Press Release about Shaun's 4-6-4 Hudson:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=628

later,
James Mathis

  Seeing as who's the *source* of this notification, does this mean
  we're going to be seeing a 4-6-4 Hudson kit sometime soon?  ;)

If you are refering to Me as the *source*:
Sorry, I am just a fan browsing the www.LEGO.com website.  I ran across this
press-release very innocently.  Please don't read any implication into the
fact that I posted about it.  I honestly don't know anything else or more
regarding Shaun's Hudson.

   Note the winky smiley on my message, James.  ;)
   I didn't seriously think you did know anything
   secret and special, but it was a very drool-icious
   "want" and that little link was just the vehicle
   it rode in on.  :D

   best

   LFB