 Trains / 19393
Re: Shaun Sullivan Makes News: Hudson in Official LEGO(R) Press Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes:

But it would be great if they did. I'd get a few for sure--my only venture
into 8-10 wide ;)

Why wait?  The instructions are already up on Jake's BI Portal site:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/index.cfm

:-)
JOHN

I looked once--I don't have nearly that many specific pieces and my
Bricklink bill would be extraordinary :(

Dave K