 Trains / 19428 (-10)
  Re: Train company logos

I think late 1999. I think Jeremy Rear had the idea of using this fallen flag. SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: N de M QR-1

(...) Tell me about it... (...) With the handrails it comes out to effectively 10-wide. (...) I like the use of SNOT for the boiler on that. Very nice. Thanks for the kind words! -Stefan- (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Just how big are steam drivers?

Just poking around and found this great page of the Spokane, Portland and Seattle 700 that in Portland ((URL) just how big the drivers are! I recall the night Ben Fleskes, ScotttM and I visited this round house. I couldn't believe how big these (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train company logos

(...) Yeah, but not initially-- when did you switch? JOHN (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train company logos

We used the Spokane, Portland and Seattle Railway (URL) we still don't have any Spokkaner's in the club :( SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train company logos

(...) Hmmm. Their first logo wasn't based on a FF as far as I know. I'm pretty sure that yours and the GMLTC's predate their Spokane, Portland, and Seattle one. Why did you guys choose to use a FF? JOHN (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train company logos

(...) Actually PNLTC was first to publicly change thier logo to a FF as I remember, we (NGLTC) where working on the SR version for ourselves. They beat us to the punch. jt (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) and a pile of LEGO bricks close by. He'll be missed. (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train company logos

(...) Au contrare, JT! In fact, I credit *you* for the whole idea of adopting a fallen flag as an LTC logo as you first did with the Southern Railroad logo for the North Georgia LEGO Train Club. I remember thinking what a cool idea it was and I ran (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  NCLTC to display at South Hills Mall March 1st and 2nd in Raleigh, NC

This weekend, March 1st and 2nd, the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the South Hills Mall Model Train Show at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Mall is open from 10 AM until 9 PM on Saturday (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact