 Trains / 19427
Re: N de M QR-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi Stefan,

big steamers in 8-wide+ just rocks! Your MOC looks massive and great.

And, LTC, please give us black, white, grey and red large spoked
trainwheels! We need them.

The work-around with the Model Team Wheels is ok, but a real trainwheel
would be a big plus for this MOC.

Tell me about it...

What is the max. width?

With the handrails it comes out to effectively 10-wide.

Kind regards,
Holger

( see my Big Boy at http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks_us )

I like the use of SNOT for the boiler on that.  Very nice.

Thanks for the kind words!

-Stefan-