 Trains / 19403
Re: N de M QR-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:46:32 GMT

Hi Stefan,

big steamers in 8-wide+ just rocks! Your MOC looks massive and great.

And, LTC, please give us black, white, grey and red large spoked
trainwheels! We need them.

The work-around with the Model Team Wheels is ok, but a real trainwheel
would be a big plus for this MOC.

What is the max. width?

Kind regards,
Holger