 Trains / 19423
Re: Train company logos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

Actually PNLTC was first to publicly change thier logo to a FF as I
remember, we (NGLTC) where working on the SR version for ourselves. They
beat us to the punch.

Hmmm.  Their first logo wasn't based on a FF as far as I know. I'm pretty sure
that yours and the GMLTC's predate their Spokane, Portland, and Seattle one.

Why did you guys choose to use a FF?

JOHN