 Trains / 19417
Re: Train company logos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:39:50 GMT

<snip>

Anyway, very nicely done on all the logos I've seen.

Many of those are due to J2. You need to contact him. Work out what theme or
themes you're interested, set the parameters on what geo area you want to
consider, and turn him loose. He does amazing work. If you manage him
properly that is. :-)

Go see:
http://www.iltco.org/clubs/

There are probably 7 logos on there that are NOT his work. All the really
great ones are in fact his work.

Probably he will have posted too, just as I am writing this. But praise
sounds more sincere when it comes from others. :-)

Thanks for the heads up!  Useful link and wonderful logos!  More inspiration.

Dave K