 Trains / 19310
    Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real... —Marc Schickele
   I have just finished the construction of the tram in real with bricks after Mlcad. For the motorization I used 2 motors 8735 and a small battery box 9V. Its speed (compared with the 4559 Express train) is 1 (Speed Regulator graduated from 1 to 6), (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real... —Stefan Garcia
     AWESOME!!! In all my traction tire trains, I've never realized the potential of those bushings! I never even realized they were the same size! Very, very cool! The tram design itself is also very nice! Thank goodness for those 1-piece roofs, eh? :^) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real... —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Marc Schickele wrote: [ (URL) ] Really nice. It is annoying that the friction is so much higher with the small train wheels. (...) Have you considered trying to pick up power from the tracks? Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)