 Trains / 19293 (-20)
  Cool stuff at Lego Outlet

Hello everyone, I just got back from the Lego Outlet at Discover Mills, (678)847-6078. They just received a huge shipment and I thought some of the folks here might be interested. They have received the Imperial Star Destroyer, the Black Seas (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Very neat ! I love it! I have got to try my own version. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Jason Krish" <ja.krish@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:HA0Ip3.LzH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 9V point geometry

(...) ... After some conversation with Ludo Soete, I created a geometric construction to prove that the 9V point curve can be created from the same circle radius as the 9V track, without any straight sections. I did this by modeling this Track (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) I've just added a new view showing the bushes and more of the mechanism. Re: level crosings, last surviving gated crossings in the UK are listed at www.signalbox.org/la...ssings.htm Some good photos too, particularly the beauty at Allington (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new MOC's

<snap> (...) The windshield is a normal slope 6x3x1 transparent yellow slope used in the classic space set 918. (...) thanks for the comments Bert (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) "Quite mad", eh? I saw your equation on the sidebar. The third picture is a little hard to discern, being so small, but it sure looks like something kind of nutty. Perhaps Michael Jackson would have been easier to recognize. And he is, after (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

I recall Brad Hamilton doing a very cool Ogel train for Bricktopia too. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) It's been done... (URL) :-) (search the archives of .trains and you will find there are other ones as well!... some very cool ones too!) (...) (URL) as good of a fit, it's only got 2 of the three signature colors and not nearly as spacey (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

You sir, are quite mad. And brilliant. Thats is sooooo cool. And it's so easy it's like "Duh" I anticipate the creation of more trains like this. Blacktron train, M-Tron train etc.. On another note, I now keep imagining a train that slowly goes back (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More new sets for 2003

(...) I have bad eyes but I thought these were not small train wheels but rather the same sort of wheels used in the Hogwarts Express. In that case only a single rail is required since they have flanges on both sides. (1) And further, and more (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new MOC's

(...) Thanks, I guess I should have been a bit more patient. I didn't wait for the whole directory to load. I clicked on the first image since it was a thumbnail of the whole engine. The engine looks good. Is the inverted slope of the windshield (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

(...) Can you give deep links? This is a common request, if you have teasers or you're still working either wait till the folder is moderated or give deeper links.. thanks! (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new MOC's

(...) Chris, if you get into the folders, you'll find that the final step of the instuctions are large images of the finished model. I've collected these below for you: (URL) I like your tanker the most. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Good idea! (was Re: Can't we all just get along?)

(...) I've been thinking, in reality, this would not be a bad idea at all. Suppose one day we Earthlings would set aside our silly endless disagreements, work together and start space explaration. Why on Earth...eh ...Moon would we allow cars to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Good Day eh!! Here are some teaser pics of my first monorail and Harry Potter MOC: (URL) too sure if it will work, but hey... PLMKWYT Jason Krish NALUG (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  9V point geometry

I've constructed the 9V point centerline geometry through trial and error. What I came up wasn't very intuitive, so it's probably wrong. (I don't think there's an LDraw representation of the point yet, although it looks like Ludo Soete is working on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Heh, the best of both worlds. That's pretty darn cool, Tony. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Than you Harvey. I am quite fond of the UP as well. I'm currently working on a couple UP GP40's. Stay tuned.... Robert (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

I like the stairs at the ends best. Cool. (...) Thanks Stefan! (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer

It's easy to add new road plate. 1. In the Registry copy the piece which is similar to what you want. 2. Give it a new name. 3. Copy the picture to "Paint" 4. Edit the picture in "Paint". 5. Then copy the picture back into the new piece. It is a bit (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact