 Trains / 19289
Re: new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:21:46 GMT

<snap>

The engine looks good. Is the inverted slope of the windshield specific
to a certain engine?

The windshield is a normal slope 6x3x1 transparent yellow slope used in the
classic space set 918.

Anyway, Bert that is a nice looking engine that looks like it could do
some switching work on Tony's line (space theme connection).

thanks for the comments

Bert