 Trains / 19270
Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:21:43 GMT

Your SW9 MOC is amazing, even beating out many 8 wide designs in the same
category. Many moons ago, I built a similar cow-and-calf design (solid red
of course, as that was the only color I had in quantity) But armour yellow
looks best on these little units, long live the UP!!!

-Harvey