 Trains / 19103 (-10)
  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

This rendering is amazing and now is my desktop background image. The folks at the office are always amazed when they see it and I tell them of its origin. -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

(...) I believe that's a Jeff E Original :) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

(...) Iain (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

Link to the Brickshelf Folder: (URL) to my Lugnet LEGO Page about this event: (URL) hope you enjoy these pics, and that they provide a complimentary view on what others (Dave, Pics; Calum, Video) have already posted or will post later on. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Roger that. I didn't mention it but it (and the James Mathis poster) are up on the .trains front page now. (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Which 1x4x3 is better for skyscrapers: clear or transparent?

(...) Oh my that is big! Putting size aside for a moment. That is a great looking building. Unfortunately, I must admit that I find the logo on the top of the building a bit distracting. Love the work, and I think the trans blue windows are better (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) If you want to count, I downloaded a jpg :) Actually, it looked so good that I decided to render more of my models. I stopped after noticing that they didn't look nearly as good. Both the model, and the poster of the model are fabulous. Chris (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: A newly discovered part... (Ditch Lights)

Cool idea! I hadn't thought about how great of a new bracket these pieces are. Time to build... -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A newly discovered part... (Ditch Lights)

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message news:H91nzM.C0p@lugnet.com... (...) See now I have a reason for getting these sets. The smaller "foot print" of this part compared to the "bracket" one or even the headlight part makes ideal for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: rtlToronto show pics (was Re: Oops, fergot to post to .trains--rookie mistake :)

(...) Well, it wasn't Chris, but there was an RCX in the vicinity... so the expression may have rubbed off on Jeff VW ;) As the day progressed, Jeff VW got the crane working pretty well--it was a joy to watch. Then a kid got his hands on the remote, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact