 Trains / 19028 (-10)
  Re: Found Webpage of Engine types and Grapical Rep.

Wow, what a gold mine! Gives a great quik glance of color schemes. SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Found Webpage of Engine types and Grapical Rep.

I found this web page called The Engine Shop It has what looks like to be a good representation of all makes and models. (URL) Reynolds (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Progress with DCC and PC

(...) A Belgian person named Ludo Soete has a part of his homepages devoted to DCC, it's in English language. Go to: (URL) and click on link DCC. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tri-axle v2

This latest version incorperates some of CAL's ideas and some things that James Mathis sugessted. Acutally, this photo is even old now. I removed the lowest plate that kept the bogie 1/2 plate below the green 1/4 rnds's and the bogies now rest (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Syracuse GATS show pics are online

(...) Joe, Yes you are right the Ambulance and Fire Engine are indeed modeled after FDNY units. However the design I followed was first done by Sean Kenney. See here for his designs: (URL) elongated the ambulance and changed a few details on the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Progress with DCC and PC

(...) OK- lets see if I can answer some of your questions: As far as buying, there are 2 real choices- an expandable system (Digitrax/Wangrove/CVP/Lentz) or a simple system (MRC comes to mind) Amps of decoder: 1 Amp decoder is what I would suggest. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

(...) Just a bit of advice from the peanut gallary- I'd run a track voltage connecting wire between the 2 motors if it is possible. I'm up to 4 (or 5) different ways of wiring the motors for DCC. Some with the track-connector still, some with a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Syracuse GATS show pics are online

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes: Snipped... (...) Kevin, Those are great pics of the layout! The models are excellent and it looks like you guys had a great time. As for the Fire Dept., I especially like the detail on the engine and the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

Snip (...) switchyard until it required 4 people to set it up and I still think it should have been bigger! I'm glad to hear it's not only us with that problem... Beautiful layout!! Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  More Syracuse GATS show pics are online

Ed McGlynn posted some pics at Brickshelf of LUCNY's recent GATS show. Note that the images are a bit large and may take time to download --> (URL) galleries that have just made it through moderation are here --> (URL) while Wayne Sardullo did not (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact