 Trains / 18943 (-5)
  Re: New Poll // Postscriptum - Train History

(...) P.s.: [(except from none-track based ones like 323] Just got a mail from a German Co-Afol, who follows the gauge and scale discussion with interest, but who can't manage to post here on Lugnet. BTW: he builds in all three scales 6-wide and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) Very nice waggons, Steve! I love these very old tri-axles a lot and the idea with the minifig hand inside a lightholder is brilliant and will be copied for sure. Concerning the prototypes there have been waggons made by Maerklin and there is a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll // Train History

(...) Hi Matt, that is not correct as far as I know. All train always used special train wheels (except from none-track based ones like 323 + 396). But you are right: in the early years (from 1966 - 1971) they used the standard wheel blocks. First (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

<dry> Wow, John, I thought you'd never ask! </dry> Very simple idea that was originaly inspired by Jermey Rear (PNLTC). Jeremy stuck a drk gray light saber blade thru the side stud of a 1x1 headlight brick, then attached a minifig hand to it. I was (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inspired by new HST set 4511

(...) The idea for the dome car uses non-existant-to-us trans-dark-gray 4x6 dual 45 degree slope roof elements. :-( So, no real-brick build unless 2x4 45 degree slopes are substituted. I wonder how rare 2x4 45 degree trans-clear slopes are? (...) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact