 Trains / 1873
Re: Invitation to my new train site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:06:25 GMT

Now I know how the Decoupler works!

Message is in Reply To:
  Invitation to my new train site

To the train crew especially, and the build folk as well, Well, it'll seem anti-climactic to try to show off my MOCs in the shadow of Eric Brok's magnificent Dutch Railway, and the GMLTC's startling show pics. But I'm proud of my stuff, anyway (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)