 Trains / 1868
1867  |  1869
Subject:
Invitation to my new train site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:51:46 GMT

To the train crew especially, and the build folk as well,

Well, it'll seem anti-climactic to try to show off my MOCs in the shadow of
Eric
Brok's magnificent Dutch Railway, and the GMLTC's startling show pics. But I'm
proud of my stuff, anyway (especially the decoupler that I designed, and which
works fantastically).

So consider yourselves cordially invited to my Lego Train web site that I just
got up and running. It's mostly rolling stock, a couple layouts, and some
miscellany.

The link is: http://members.xoom.com/jrickclark/
or: http://members.xoom.com/jrickclark/index.html
(hope I got the address right...)

Comments and criticisms are more than welcome.

Rick Clark
jrclark@nospam.aol.com