 Trains / 18683 (-5)
  Re: DCC and the future

(...) Yes, thats right, no matter which way the loco is facing on the tracks 'forwards' is always forward. (...) Yes, the only Lego component to be modified is the train motor. (...) The decoder is a small electronic circuit that has to be mounted (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Model Railroad Display LEGO - Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

(...) I believe we typically announce on LUGNET about a week or so ahead. Info is on our website, www.michlug.org Redirected this away from .general... (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Model Railroad Display LEGO - Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

I was surprise to read and see a LEGO Train Club mention while I was surfing. I didn't see this mention on LUGNET. From the PRNewswire. A Fantastic Model Railroad Display Chugs Into NOVI, MI. S.E. Michigan For the 'Toy & Hobby Expo 2002,' Dec. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) I have very limited knowledge of DCC but in a nutshell my understanding is that with DCC forward on a controller will always make the engine move forwards, right? In order to do this only a LEGO train one needs to modify the train motor, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

<snip> (...) This has been done and it documented here: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact