 Trains / 18632
Re: reverse loops & block control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:

There are various block control systems, originally designed for model
railroaders that do NOT require alterations to the motor blocks. I have
a huge article here about one such system, designed for a dutch
modelrailroad magazine called "Railhobby" Designed for DC operation ,
with signal modules etc etc.

Since I had a few enquiries about the system, I scanned the pages and put
them up on my webserver

http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/fotoalbum/lego/train_block_system/

It's in dutch but the electronic freaks among you should be able to
understand it.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree | http://www.vanree.net