 Trains / 18633
18632  |  18634
Subject:
GMLTC Caboose/Locomotive Rides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:16:21 GMT

I will update the website later tonight, these are the first pass.

http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/index.htm

We're settled again after a weekend at the Jackson Street Roundhouse.  When
John 1 and I get together, we'll have the video of the GMLTC taking over the
caboose and switcher and taking it for a ride by the roundhouse.  (No we
didn't get to drive, but we did take over the cab of the locomotive.)

http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/pages/DSCN0736.htm
http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/pages/DSCN0737.htm
http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/pages/DSCN0739.htm

Container cars out, had to modify John2's design so that they would run over
the power leads on the track.  (Decided the main difference between a
prototyper like John2 and a purist like me is that I like everything to
actually work, not just look nice.  *grin* )

http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/pages/DSCN0726.htm

Some clubs I know have some real good reasons not to let kids touch.  Us,
well we're not normally this forgiving to kids, but when they are *this*
cute...  well....

http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/pages/DSCN0730.htm
http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_12-08-02/pages/DSCN0731.htm