 Trains / 18608
18607  |  18609
Subject:
Train Track Gauge at Legoland California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:47:03 GMT

Does anyone know (or bothered to measure) the distance between the rails of the
Legoland California trains?

Would anyone planning a trip to LLC in the near future be willing to hop the
fence and measure? :-)  If not, I will do so myself at BricksWest 2003 and
report my findings!

What if someone built a 16 wide train car and sneaked it into the park and
secretly left it behind on one of the sidings?  Would they ever figure it out?
Not that that's what I'm planning or anything, mind you! ;-)

-John