 Trains / 18518 (-5)
  MichLTC train/town display at local NMRC show, Livonia MI

The Michigan Lego Train Club displayed in Livonia this past Sunday. While this was an extremely small layout for us because of limited setup time, I think we had a very strong display with a lot of great detail. Many of the buildings have already (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

(...) Larry, why does it scare me when you actually run short on a particular part? - Perhaps it has something to do with that TRU stockroom-sized cache of Lego you have in your house :-) Good work on the mountain. I agree more dark gray would have (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry (and more on church)

(...) (OFF TOPIC SIDENOTE) My dad used a similar technique a couple years ago for a Meccano church he built. The model eventually was lit from within and displayed in the lobby of the church upon which it was based. The stained glass added greatly (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry (and more on church)

(...) That tank truck (water?) looks nice too. (...) ROSCO (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Several new MOCs...

(...) (URL)Greenbrier: (URL) to mention some features of my Greenbrier. It has variable ashpan and firebox glow, a working headlight of course, and motorized drivers. All the lights and the motor are connected to the 9V train motor, so as the engine (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact