 Trains / 18443 (-5)
  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) Very impressive model. Of course building it 8 wide and making it proportionally long (to match the width) highlights the limitations of using a fixed wheelbase motor I guess. Those trucks seem out of proportion to the rest of the model (too (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) and (...) is no steam engine this time). He caught so many small structures - I am really amazed. I like the idea with the lots of 1x4 tiles in green on the side of the loco. Gives a cool effect. There is nothing to criticize at all, but if I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) Hi John, WOW! As a newbie of sorts my first jaw-dropping response to a LEGO train was seeing Ross's Pacific 4-6-2. A while back you hinted that Ross had a proto freight deisel in the works and I've been periodically returning to Ross's (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

Well, it was quite a building year for Ross-- he turned 13 a few weeks back and this MOC was the last thing he built before becoming a <shudder> teenager: (URL) entered it into Rene's building contest. There are so many amazing things he did in this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: New MOC: VW-beetle

(...) Thanks for the praise, Jan Albert! I have now made up the model in ML-CAD and it is my first CAD model ever: (URL) to Jaco van der Molen, who teached me in Zwolle how to work in ML-CAD. (...) Nice idea. But I fear it will be hard to build a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact