 Trains / 18213 (-5)
  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Can you please explain the parts and construction of the brown arched doorways? I cannot figure out what you are using for windows. Help!!! Aaron Oh, and can you tell by my urgency that I REALLY LIKE your stuff! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track geometry in real life - need resources

(...) I have some drawings of a dutch railway station, fairly large though. What I have learned so far is that they even resort to building special points "on the spot" so as far as geometry goes (I've seen 3 different point angles so far in this (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

(...) James, My jaw hit the floor when I saw the thumbnail on Brickshelf ... this looks gorgeous! Great job with the detailing, especially along the top of the boiler, and with the colors. I love the red accents, and the yellow trim on the steam (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Instructions for my Orient Express style passenger cars and steam locomotive (no true-to-life strict imitation) are now viewable on-line. (URL) about any errors in the instructions or poor step-to-step and sub-model sequence transitions. I know (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Track geometry in real life - need resources

Hi all, Can someone please indicate me a good on-line resource where I can find track diagrams from REAL stations, depots, junctions and such? I am interested in knowing how designers have overcome awkward limitations to the possible geometries. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact