 Trains / 18204
  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes: Hi Dirk! Congrats to the Cool Site of the Week award! You have definitely earned it (even if I have not voted for it this time due to lack of time). (...) Hey! Please stop spreading rumors like these: I have been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

(...) Ben, you MUST be president! These pics prove I'm right! (URL) girl on you right: definitely VERY pleased to be pictured next to THE MAN.... ;-) ---...--- And this one: (URL) needs a balloon above your head, you thinking: 'Hm, nice parking lot (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

(...) Hi Klaas, You may call me that way, since I know you are only kidding... But only if I get the right to bann those who call me president from future FGLTC events.... ;-) (...) Haha... But be careful with Isabel: HANDS OFF! She is the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)