 Trains / 18118 (-5)
  Re: Container Cars

Hi Jeff, Critique to follow, don't mean to be too negitive :) I just looked at your car and wondered why 7 wide? I don't see how the 7th stud did anything for you on this design, the foot print is still 4 wide between the 1x2 tiles with-rod-on-top. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) I wonder--since these parts still have the official LEGO logo on the studs, would they even have a place in a clones DB? You've mentioned previously a possible library of dats based on user-modified elements; perhaps Tony's bricks would fit in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) A lot of people use laptops, where 1024x768 is most common, and that still required scrolling. Most of the time, I didn't bother since I could see enough of the image. Older folks also usually run at lower resolutions so they can read text (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

(...) Yup the Chairlift operates, It was built by David G. We actually had a working one last year but David changed the cars. I thought it was more reliable this year, although I only was at the show for about 3 hours. (...) This is another one of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Container Cars

(...) Nope, I just had a quick look, I think what you see is a 2 x 2 tile, which does make it look odd.. Sorry for the high angle, I installed the l3p add on lastnight, and did not get a chance to figure out the angles... Thanks fr the feedback! (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact