 Trains / 17824
  Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

Hi Everybody For those inpatient souls, here is the link to the pictures. (URL) have been a long time lurker here (since almost the beginning) and have enjoyed all of the creations that have been shown. I belong to an HO train club in the small town (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) Hi and welcome. Wow. Way to delurk with a bang! Where is Edinboro? There are a group of folks in the York/Harrisburg area trying to get organized but I don't know of any in western PA yet... So we are to understand that all the models in your (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H38Kp2.JvM@lugnet.com... (...) Edinboro is about 20 miles south of Erie,PA which is where I live. Erie is about equidistant from Cleveland, Buffalo, and Pittsburg. (...) The collection (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) Just to note that Pittsburgh is spelled with an 'h' on the end. I heard that its the only city allowed to spell burgh that way, but I'm not positive. Anyway, great pics Ray! Is the pet hospital green, white or gray? I can't tell from the pic. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) Have you heard the Pittsburgh accent? Believe me, the extraneous 'h' is the least of our problems! Dave! (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3D98B38B.708070...web.org... (...) The pet hospital is gray. It is a fairly accurate representation of the front of the pet hospital that my wife works at. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) <accent> Yeah, I lived in picksburg fer five years n'at. Mostly in Squorl h'l, but I did venture dahntahn every one snawall. I take it yinz are from da burgh as woll? </accent> What a wierd place... -c (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)