 Trains / 17833
Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
Ray Rafalowski wrote:
Edinboro is about 20 miles south of Erie,PA which is where I live.
Erie is about equidistant from Cleveland, Buffalo, and Pittsburg.

Just to note that Pittsburgh is spelled with an 'h' on the end.  I heard
that its the only city allowed to spell burgh that way, but I'm not
positive.

Have you heard the Pittsburgh accent?  Believe me, the extraneous 'h' is
the least of our problems!

     Dave!