 Trains / 17835
Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:36:24 GMT

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message
Ray Rafalowski wrote:
Edinboro is about 20 miles south of Erie,PA which is where I live.
Erie is about equidistant from Cleveland, Buffalo, and Pittsburg.

Just to note that Pittsburgh is spelled with an 'h' on the end.  I heard
that its the only city allowed to spell burgh that way, but I'm not
positive.  Anyway, great pics Ray!  Is the pet hospital green, white or
gray? I can't tell from the pic.

The pet hospital is gray.  It is a fairly accurate representation of the
front
of the pet hospital that my wife works at.

It's nice to see some train stuff come out of northwest PA.  I spent two
summers living in Linesville (1), PA just south of you.  I have some
designs for a train yard based on things I've seen at the old Erie
Lackawanna Meadville yards, especially the old coaling tower:

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/bldg/mdvcoal.jpg

Take care,
-chris

1- "where the ducks walk on the fish"