 Trains / 17788
Re: Layout and train MOCs: part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Hi Gianluca,

Hi,Ben,it's been a long time...!

Will meet you hpopefully in 3 1/2 weeks in Zwolle...
Thanks for the infos you gave!

It is (will be) usually presented at LFs .Its first appearance was in late
july (LF in Modena),but it was 10% completed,as you can see from pics.
It will be assembled again on OCT,6th (LF in Firenze/Florence) and we hope
to bring it to Zwolle.

I would love to see more of that stuff. I loved this yellow+white house:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=248397

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=248856
Again,the bavarian-like train

Free for public view already: Kevin is amazingly fast.
I would love to take a closer look at that one in real life. I like the
3-axle waggons.

Leg Godt!

Ben