 Trains / 17777
Re: Layout and train MOCs: part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:22:24 GMT

I like how you made a monorail out of the metroliner parts, it looks sharp!

Michel Magnan

again,the car rack train.The other train,passing by, is Carlo
Ottolina's freight train,with his MOC gondolas.
You can also see Mario Ferrari's 6wide monorail,with metroliner color
scheme ("monoliner"?? :-)) )

Mario Ferrari's module,with monorail/railway station and a nice villa
(notice the guys climbing the "mountain") and the 854 Go Kart (BTW,it's
on sale,complete with instructions and unused sticker)