 Trains / 17772
    My Mathis re-creations —Robert Powell
   Hello All, I have built 2 of my favorite James Mathis creations, the White Pass & Yukon locomotive and his Double stack cars. (URL) had to make color changes to the WP&Y loc for obvious reasons and part substitutions due to availability but I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Mathis re-creations —James Mathis
     (...) <snip WP&Y loc> (...) This design is a result of much discussion and brainstorming between Jake McKee, Steve Barile, and myself. Definitely a collaborative effort through verbal descriptions and hand-gestures. I know I incorporated many of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Mathis re-creations —Bob Parker
   (...) I second this well deserved praise! I built two sets of the double stack cars and also found no where to improve on them! Here's mine: (URL) a big thanks for Jake McKee's instruction portal for giving me easy access to the instructions! - Bob (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)