 Trains / 17768
  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

I took another look at the engine and realized it was very similar to the new locomotives that New Jersey Transit ((URL) recently purchased. A friend of mine (who works for NJT) sent me a picture of one last week, but he did not give me any details (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

(...) ;-) ...grinning... No, I am not upset (sometimes I am just acting as if I was), but I think Lego should consist out of 'universal' parts, like molekules are made from atoms. I love the Santa Fe and the 7740 for that reason while even the much (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New Jersey Transit ALP 46 (New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....)

(...) Hi Bob, I remembered an article in a Dutch train magazine about the roll-out of that loc. I scanned it and placed it here: (URL) text in short: On October 18 2001 the ALP 46 for NJT was rolled-out at Bombardier in Germany. It is based on the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)