 Trains / 17728 (-5)
  Re: New Track radius question

You mean like this... (URL) like it will work to me! These were built with the new geometry points and curves that I proposed way back on my website, although note that it does require a half straight on the first branch which would also be a nice (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

Hello (...) building one myself, but that has not (yet) materialized. For those who wish to compare this excellent model with the real one, here is a good pic: (URL) Look at how close the red doors match the original! I also liked the other models a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

Fantastic !! .. most of it. For some of the colorschemes I had to put my sunglasses on :-) As you said yourselve: maybe you should check your box of available bricks/colors, ha! My VOTE for most desirable part: the RED 9V motor-sides of the Adler. I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Some Virtual Train building

Just a note to invite you all to view some train ideas I've been working on... Lot's of virtual dreaming in terms of element and color availability. As someone said, I really should check back to reality and the real bricks at home...Anyway, a few (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 28-29

Just wanted to remind folks that RichLUG's two weekend display at the RF&P Model Railroad Show is beginning this weekend (9/21-22). See below for additional details. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact