 Trains / 17662
  Santa Fe passenger car names

On the frequently quoted Santa Fe Fallen Flags page (URL) the passenger cars appear to have a board in the centre below the windows, and the baggage and RPOs have similar boards in three locations. All appear to bear some kind of wording. Does (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe passenger car names

(...) snip (...) Try this website: (URL) that helps! - Bob (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe passenger car names

(...) I did a google using "super chief car names" and found this site in the first 10 returned. (URL) linked to (URL) is the name list I remember seeing before Note that the main atsfrr site is linked to from the fallen flags ref so often cited (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe passenger car names

(...) Thanks Larry and Bob - I agree about the organisation of the atsfrr site - Chris (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)