 Trains / 17664
Re: Santa Fe passenger car names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Dee writes:

Does anyone have any idea what might be typical wording? I'm assuming the
passenger cars had individual names - like the British Pullman carriages of
old. I want to finish off my MOC cars with customised stickers (sorry if
this offends!).

snip

Can anyone direct me to the roster to which Larry refers?

Chris

Try this website:

http://www.atsfrr.net/resources/Page/HWTPsgr.htm

Hope that helps!