 Trains / 17700
Re: Santa Fe passenger car names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Dee writes:
Can anyone direct me to the roster to which Larry refers?

I did a google using "super chief car names" and found this site in the
first 10 returned.

http://www.atsfrr.com/links/atsf/passenger.htm

which linked to

http://www.atsfrr.com/resources/Hoffman/Super%20Chief.htm

which is the name list I remember seeing before

Note that the main atsfrr site is linked to from the fallen flags ref so
often cited here but it's not very well organized in my view, googling into
it is often more productive.

Hope that helps.

++Lar

Thanks Larry and Bob - I agree about the organisation of the atsfrr site -
Chris