 Trains / 17523 (-10)
  Re: 4551 Crocodile improvements

Great solution, I hate running that train for the reason you mentioned, it always derails. Can't wait to try it with your modifications. Thanks. Michel Magnan (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question for James Mathis about Orient Express train

(...) This stair design still needs some structural reinforcement work. It is not secured to the truck as well at all. Problem is with the buffer/coupler and the use of the 1x2 Technic bricks with 2 side holes: the only connection of this assembly (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Question for James Mathis about Orient Express train

James, Outstanding design on your new Orient Express locomotive and passenger cars. One of your best steam loco designs yet. My question is concerning the passenger cars. Is there any way you could post a break down of how you designed the trucks (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home

(...) Thanks for that info, Mike! Wow, that has been really cheap! I think I am a little bit happy now, this has been no offer for longer time and at everyone..... I think, first selling an item at high price and later giving it away for nearly free (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:H1rx1L.n27@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) missed (...) few (...) They were $2 each. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home

(...) I just came back from a holiday trip to Denmark a few hours ago, so I missed this offer. Could you please just let me know at what price 2585 has been offered in low quantaties through S@H? I once paid ca. US 45 $ to get the whole loco (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train compatibility question

(...) Agree to that statement, but it is no bigger deal to do a slight modification: just take two 'burnt out' batteries together with 4 fresh batteries. Wrap the two old batteries in aluminium wrap and the trains runs at 4x 1.5V = 6V . Or use only (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) I will just get the chance and jump on this train too. Perfect job Cary! Thanks a lot! Ben (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10022 Santa Fe Cars 2 - I have received them!!

(...) I wish the had a set of people with SF uniforms on to work in the cars. A bartender, waitress, and other personel. But I have another question: Why don't I have any SFSC cars but some people have the full set? Seems not fair if you ask me. I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10022 Santa Fe Cars 2 - I have received them!!

(...) Cost perhaps? Or knowing that a good chunk of the target audience has lots already? (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact