 Trains / 17523
Re: 4551 Crocodile improvements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 03:48:54 GMT

Great solution, I hate running that train for the reason you mentioned, it
always derails.  Can't wait to try it with your modifications.

Thanks.

Michel Magnan

Over time I noticed that my 4551 crocodile engine wasn't running very stable
and would derail quite often at high speeds, specially when running over
points or when pushing a train.

After some testing I discovered that the nose was too light and "jumpy" so I
experimented with some weight bricks. And now, here's the result :